Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grae

Just had to get on line again and let you all know what my grandson did this past Friday. He started crawling, sitting up and really moving around. He started crawling while Katie was on the phone and she was so thrilled. Today, I got to see this little tyke doing his thing.

Thank goodness, he loves the laptop and the picture on it and crawled right to me and the camera everytime they pulled him back to let me watch him. I'm SO thrilled over this news and am sad I'm not there, but will be soon.

Tyler and Katie put up their Christmas tree a week ago Friday and Grae was rolling wherever he wanted to go during that week and rolled under the tree twice and had to have a bath, because he kept getting tree sap on him ROFL.

He's the most beautiful little thing and I can tell has a very strong nature about him. I can't wait to hold him and am so thankful Tyler and Katie share him with me the way they do. How beautiful it all is!!!!!

In love with grandson - Tammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I always told you of the great love I had for my grandparents. They were such a big wonderful part of my life and it just tickles me to see the same bond between you and GRAE. The day he was born you knew what a gift he was! You will build on to the foundation of love Tyler and Katie have for him. If only all children could be so blessed. YOU GO GRAND-MERE! Love ya kiddo. ROBYN

Anonymous said...

I know Grae is already excited to crawl again for you this weekend! He misses his Gramma and is ready to crawl to you in person!! We love you!!!

Katie, Tyler and Grae